A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 3 Concentrations of Topically Applied BBI-4000 (Sofpironium Bromide) Gel in Subjects With Axillary Hyperhidrosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sofpironium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Hyperhidrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Brickell Biotech
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 13 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jan 2017 New trial record