International, Multi-center, Double Blind 9-month Follow-up Extension Study Assessing the Long Term Safety and Tolerability of PXT3003 in Patients With Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type 1A
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baclofen/naltrexone/sorbitol (Primary)
- Indications Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PLEO-CMT-FU
- Sponsors Pharnext
- 22 Mar 2017 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2015-002379-81)
- 16 Mar 2017 According to a Pharnext media release, top-line results are expected in the second quarter of 2019.
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.