A Phase IIb, Open Label Study for the Detection of Dysplastic Colorectal Polyps during Colonoscopy after EMI-137 Injection in Patients with High Risk of Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs EMI-137 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Diagnostic use; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Edinburgh Molecular Imaging
- 20 Sep 2017 According to an Edinburgh Molecular Imaging media release, company has commenced this pivotal Phase IIb trial and interim results are expected in Q1 2018.
- 20 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Edinburgh Molecular Imaging media release.
- 24 Jan 2017 New trial record