Phase 1, Open Label Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of PAN-301-1 in Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PAN 301 1 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Panacea Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 30 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 17 Jan 2017 According to a Panacea Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been enrolled and dosed in this trial. Centres of this trial located in Alabama, California, Nebraska and South Carolina. Luke Nordquist is Lead Principal Investigator for the study.