A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Multicenter Phase 2 Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of BGB-3111, a Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor in Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zanubrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 16 Jun 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, this trial is intended to support approval of BGB-3111 in China.
- 09 Mar 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, Professor Jianyong Li of the Jiangsu Province Hospital (the first Affiliated Hospital with Nanjing Medical University) is the lead principal investigator of the trial and first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 09 Mar 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to BeiGene media release.