A study of MEN1309 (OBT076) for the treatment of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL), triple negative metastatic breast cancer and other solid cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEN 1309 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to a Oxford BioTherapeutics media release.
- 31 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 26 Jan 2017 According to a Oxford BioTherapeutics media release, the company plans to initiate this study in mid-2017.