A Phase II/III European trial of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (G1-AAT IV) for the treatment of acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease (aGvHD) with lower gastrointestinal involvement .
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Kamada media release, the company anticipate submission of Clinical Trial Application for alpha-1 antitrypsin IV for graft-versus-host disease in Europe in second half of 2017.
- 31 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 23 Jan 2017 According to a Kamada media release, the guidance received from the EMA was based on design of the U.S. Phase 2/3 trial (see profile 278532).