A Phase 2 Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475), DPX-Survivac Vaccine and Low Dose of Cyclophosphamide Combination in Patients With Advanced Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; EMD 640744 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2017 According to an Immunovaccine media release, University Health Network's Princess Margaret Cancer Centre (PM) has received Health Canada clearance to initiate this clinical study.
- 06 Feb 2017 According to an Immunovaccine media release, company expects to initiate enrolment after completion of the contract between Immunovaccine and UHN and pending regulatory clearance from Health Canada.
- 01 Feb 2017 New trial record