A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study of Moxr0916 in Combination With Atezolizumab Versus Atezolizumab Alone in Patients With Untreated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Who Are Ineligible for Cisplatin-Based Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MOXR 0916 (Primary) ; Atezolizumab
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Jun 2022 to 25 Aug 2022.