A Two-Part, Phase 1, Randomized, Crossover Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intranasal Octreotide (DP1038) Versus Subcutaneous Sandostatin Injection in Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary) ; Octreotide (Primary)
- Indications Cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Dauntless Pharmaceuticals
- 11 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Dauntless Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 May 2017 Results published in a Dauntless Pharmaceuticals media release.