Phase II, Randomized, Study of Multiple Administration Regimens for Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab in Subjects With Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate 800
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 22 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Dec 2017 to 24 Nov 2017.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Dec 2017 to 12 Dec 2017.