Randomised, Double-Blind (Sponsor Open), Placebo-Controlled, Multicentre, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Danirixin Tablets Administered Twice Daily Compared With Placebo for 24 Weeks in Adult Participants With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 27 Nov 2018.
- 06 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 28 Apr 2017.