Phase I/II Study of Dendritic Cell Therapy Delivered Intratumorally After Cryoablation and Anti-PD-1 Antibody (Pembrolizumab) for Patients With Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 25 Feb 2017 to 25 Oct 2017.
- 02 Feb 2017 New trial record