A Phase 3, Open-label, Randomized Study of Nivolumab Combined With Ipilimumab, or With Standard of Care Chemotherapy, Versus Standard of Care Chemotherapy in Participants With Previously Untreated Unresectable or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate901
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1097 to 897.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1045 to 1097.
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 26 Apr 2020.