A Phase 3, Open-label, Randomized Study of Nivolumab Combined With Ipilimumab Versus Standard of Care Chemotherapy in Participants With Previously Untreated Unresectable or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate901
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1045 to 1097.
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 26 Apr 2020.
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Nov 2022 to 1 Dec 2022.