A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine as Maintenance Therapy Following First-Line Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Subjects With Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (MERU)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rovalpituzumab tesirine (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MERU
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 18 Oct 2017 Trial design presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, no pts enrolled yet as of 7 February 2017