Phase II Clinical Trial on the Combination of Carboplatin, Eribulin and Veliparib in Stage IV Cancer Patients With Homologous Recombination Deficiency
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Eribulin (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 31 May 2017 to 31 Jul 2017.