A Study of Durvalumab (MEDI4736), as an Adjuvant Therapy, Compared to Observation Alone, in Patients With Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (BR PDA) Following Neoadjuvant Therapy and Successful Surgical Resection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.