A Study of Durvalumab (MEDI4736), as an Adjuvant Therapy, Compared to Observation Alone, in Patients With Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (BR PDA) Following Neoadjuvant Therapy and Successful Surgical Resection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 25 Dec 2017.