A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intranasal Esketamine in Addition to Comprehensive Standard of Care for the Rapid Reduction of the Symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder, Including Suicidal Ideation, in Adult Subjects Assessed to be at Imminent Risk for Suicide
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Aspire I
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Sep 2019 to 9 Sep 2019.
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 May 2017 to 5 Jun 2017.