A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of BMS-986089 in Ambulatory Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986089 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Mar 2017 to 31 May 2017.
- 03 Feb 2017 New trial record