A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, multicenter study of subcutaneous secukinumab, to demonstrate efficacy after twelve weeks of treatment and to assess safety, tolerability and long-term efficacy up to one year in subjects with moderate to severe chronic plaque-type psoriasis with or without psoriatic arthritis comorbidity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Feb 2019 to 30 Oct 2018.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Feb 2019 to 30 Oct 2018.
- 06 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.