A Single-Center, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1 Evaluation of the Safety of Ragweed Mix Given in Four Monthly Doses by Intralymphatic Node Injections for Inducing Tolerance in Subjects With Ragweed Induced Allergic Conjunctivitis and Allergic Rhinitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ragweed allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis; Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Woodmont Pharmaceuticals
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Feb 2017 New trial record