A Randomized Phase III Study of Pembrolizumab Given Concomitantly With Chemoradiation and as Maintenance Therapy Versus Chemoradiation Alone in Subjects With Locally Advanced Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (KEYNOTE-412)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MK-3475-412/KEYNOTE-412
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Mar 2021 to 16 Apr 2021.
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Mar 2021 to 16 Apr 2021.