A Phase 1B Open-Label, Single Ascending Dose Clinical Trial Designed to Evaluate the Safety of Two Dose Levels of Light-activated AU-011 for the Treatment of Subjects With Small to Medium Primary Choroidal Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AU 011 (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aura Biosciences
- 30 Mar 2017 According to an Aura Bioscience media release, the first patient has been enrolled and dosed in this trial.
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Feb 2017 New trial record