A Phase 1B/2 Open-Label, Ascending Single and Repeat Dose Clinical Trial Designed to Evaluate the Safety of Light-activated AU-011 for the Treatment of Subjects With Small to Medium Primary Choroidal Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AU 011 (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aura Biosciences
- 14 Sep 2017 Protocol was amended to change in the treatment arm from 2 to 5 and change in primary endpoint.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 24.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.