A Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter,Open-Label, Comparative Study to Determine the Efficacy of Durvalumab or Durvalumab and Tremelimumab in Combination With Platinum-Based Chemotherapy for the First-Line Treatment in Patients With Extensive Disease (Stage IV) Small-Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Brain metastases; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Caspian
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 28 Feb 2020.
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 29 Mar 2019.