A phase I trial of CORT125281 as a potential treatment for castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CORT 125281 (Primary) ; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Corcept Therapeutics media release, the study has been initiated in healthy subjects. Dose ranging in combination with Xtandi (enzalutamide) in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer is expected to start this quarter.
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Corcept Therapeutics media release.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Corcept Therapeutics media release, the dose-ranging trial of CORT125281 combined with Xtandi will be studied in healthy subjects this quarter and in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer next quarter.