A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SPX-101 Inhalation Solution in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis (HOPE-1 Study: Hydration for Optimal Pulmonary Effectiveness)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SPX 101 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOPE-1
- Sponsors Spyryx Biosciences
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 20 Jun 2017 According to a Spyryx Biosciences media release, this trial will be funded by Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics (CFFT).
- 05 May 2017 This trial is expected to begin in mid-2017, according to a Spyryx Biosciences media release.