A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SPX-101 Inhalation Solution in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis (HOPE-1 Study: Hydration for Optimal Pulmonary Effectiveness)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SPX 101 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOPE-1
- Sponsors Spyryx Biosciences
- 18 Oct 2017 According to a Spyryx Biosciences media release, Dr. Nicholas Simmonds, Consultant Respiratory Physician and Associate Director of the Adult CF Centre at the Royal Brompton Hospital, London is a Principal Investigator in this study.
- 18 Oct 2017 According to a Spyryx Biosciences media release, forst patient has been dosed.
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.