ImmunoRad: Stratified Phase II Trial of Image Guided Hypofractionated Radiotherapy With Concurrent Nelfinavir and Nivolumab in Advanced Melanoma, Lung Cancer, and Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nelfinavir (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 13 Feb 2017 New trial record