An Open Label Phase 2 Feasibility Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of BPX-01 Minocycline Topical Gel in Treatment of Moderate to Severe Papulopustular Rosacea (BPX-01-C05)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Rosacea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioPharmX Corporation
- 16 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History