A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-dose, Placebo and Naproxen-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fasinumab in Patients With Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee or Hip
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fasinumab (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FACT OA1
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Feb 2017 New trial record
- 09 Feb 2017 This trial is expected to begin in 2017, according to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.