A Phase 2 Study of REGN2810, a Fully Human Monoclonal Antibody to Programmed Death-1, in Patients With Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma Who Experienced Progression of Disease on Hedgehog Pathway Inhibitor Therapy, or Were Intolerant of Prior Hedgehog Pathway Inhibitor Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs REGN 2810 (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 14 Feb 2017 New trial record