Phase Ib/II Study of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; CB 839 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Refractory anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2023 to 1 Nov 2022.
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2023 to 1 Nov 2022.
- 27 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.