Phase III Study of the Virologic Efficacy and Safety of Dolutegravir-Containing Versus Efavirenz-Containing Antiretroviral Therapy Regimens in HIV-1-Infected Pregnant Women and Their Infants
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VESTED
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 08 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Apr 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 14 Feb 2017 New trial record