An Italian compassionate-use program of dasabuvir in combination with ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir in patiens with HIV/HCV coinfection
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2017 New trial record
- 09 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Percentage of patients achieving SVR12 (HCV RNA <25 IU/mL [lower limit of quantitation, LLOQ])) has been met, according to the article published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 09 Feb 2017 Results published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.