A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator Controlled, Multi-Center Study of a Single Injection Cross-Linked Sodium Hyaluronate Combined with Triamcinolone Hexacetonide (Cingal™) to Provide Symptomatic Relief of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronic acid/triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anika Therapeutics
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an Anika Therapeutics media release, approximately 30 patients have been enrolled to date, and the company expects to complete patient enrollment by the end of 2017.
- 30 May 2017 According to an Anika Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 European Federation of National Associations of Orthopedics and Traumatology (EFORT) Annual Congress.
- 25 May 2017 According to an Anika Therapeutics media release, the company expects to complete this trial in 2018 and anticipates US FDA approval in the following year.