A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator Controlled, Multi-Center Study of a Single Injection Cross-Linked Sodium Hyaluronate Combined with Triamcinolone Hexacetonide (Cingal®) to Provide Symptomatic Relief of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronic acid/triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anika Therapeutics
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 368 to 576.
- 25 Oct 2017 According to an Anika Therapeutics media release, the company expects to complete this trial in the first half of 2018 and anticipates US FDA approval in the following year.
- 25 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Anika Therapeutics media release.