A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate an Alternative Injection Paradigm for OnabotulinumtoxinA (BOTOX®) in the Treatment of Overactive Bladder in Patients With Urinary Incontinence (LO-BOT)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LO-BOT
- Sponsors Allergan
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 17 Feb 2017 New trial record