LUX-Lung IO: A Phase II, Open Label, Non-randomised Study of Afatinib in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Lung IO
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Aug 2017 to 25 Sep 2017.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 May 2019 to 28 Jun 2019.
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.