An Exploratory, Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-controlled, Two Period Cross-over Study to Investigate the Effect of 6 Weeks Treatment of Orally Inhaled Tiotropium + Olodaterol Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) Delivered by the Respimat® Inhaler With Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol FDC Delivered by the Accuhaler® Inhaler, on Left Ventricular Function and Arterial Stiffness in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Mar 2018 to 30 Mar 2018.
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Feb 2018 to 16 Mar 2018.
- 31 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.