A Phase IIa, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial of the Efficacy and Safety of MK-8189 Using Risperidone as an Active Control in Subjects Experiencing an Acute Episode of Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8189 (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MK-8189-005
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 May 2018 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 May 2018 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.