A Phase IIa, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial of the Efficacy and Safety of MK-8189 Using Risperidone as an Active Control in Subjects Experiencing an Acute Episode of Schizophrenia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8189 (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MK-8189-005
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 29 Jan 2018.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 12 Jan 2018.