Phase IB/II Open-label Single Arm Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Tucatinib in Combination With Palbociclib and Letrozole in Subjects With Hormone Receptor Positive and HER2-positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary) ; Tucatinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TULiP
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Cascadian Therapeutics media release, trial design presented at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Cascadian Therapeutics media release, this trial is currently opened for enrollment at the University of Colorado Denver, and soon will be opened at five additional academic institutions (members of Academic Breast Cancer Research Consortium): North Western University, Chicago, IL; University of Texas Health and Science Center at San Antonio, TX; Stony Brook University, NY; University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, and University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM.
- 07 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to a Cascadian Therapeutics media release.