A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Dupilumab Monotherapy in Patients ≥12 to <18 Years of Age, With Moderate-to-severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, the European Commission granted marketing authorization for Dupixent for use in adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis who are candidates for systemic therapy in Sep 2017.
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 May 2018.