A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study of ALXN1210 Versus Eculizumab in Adult Patients With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH) Currently Treated With Eculizumab
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ravulizumab (Primary) ; Eculizumab
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2017 Last checked against the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to complete enrollment of this trial in third quarter 2017.