A phase III randomised, double-blind trial to evaluate efficacy and safety of once daily empagliflozin 10 mg compared to placebo, in patients with chronic Heart Failure with reduced Ejection Fraction (HFrEF).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms EMPEROR-Reduced
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 22 Feb 2017 New trial record