A Phase I, Double-Blind, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of NTM-1634 vs Placebo Administered Intravenously in Healthy Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NTM 1634 (Primary)
- Indications Botulism; Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype; Severe acute respiratory syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ology Bioservices
- 02 Oct 2017 According to a Ology Bioservices media release, Nanotherapeutics changed its name to Ology Bioservices.
- 05 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.