A Phase 1b/2 Study of the ROR1-Targeting Monoclonal Antibody, Cirmtuzumab, and the Bruton Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Ibrutinib, in Patients With B-Cell Lymphoid Malignancies
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cirmtuzumab (Primary) ; Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2022 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.