A phase I investigator initiated inhalation safety trial of AB569 in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitrite (Primary)
- Indications Burkholderia cepacia infections; Pseudomonal infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 28 Sep 2017 According to an Arch Biopartners media release, company is funding the study, contributing the AB569 inhalation clinical drug kits produced by Dalton and other materials to support the trial.
- 28 Sep 2017 According to an Arch Biopartners media release, this trial is expecting to begin at the end of 2017 or early January 2018.
- 13 Apr 2017 Dr. Ralph Panos is the lead investigator of this trial, according to an Arch Biopartners media release.