A Phase III trial of RP-G28 to evaluate the efficacy, safety and durability of RP-G28 compared to a placebo in subjects with lactose intolerance.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RP G28 (Primary)
- Indications Lactose intolerance
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ritter Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Oct 2017 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, the company raises $23 million to fund initiation of its Phase 3 clinical program in lactose intolerance.
- 18 Aug 2017 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, the phase III program consist of two confirmatory trials (this and 700287933) of similar trial design and size as the company's Phase IIb/3 trial 
- 18 Aug 2017 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, the Company has incorporated guidance from the FDA on key elements of its Phase 3 program following its End-of-Phase 2 meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)